Saturday, May 29, 2010


I cant believe i haven't been on since the 5th of May there is too much study at the moment i have 3 weeks to get all my assessments in so there hasn't been much time for Blogging.Today we had a High Tea at my home i put it on for all the volunteers who come into work to help me they are worth their weight in gold i will have the pics from our High Tea latter in the week but i do have some pics Ellie my daughter has taken over the last few days.I hope you enjoy cheers Cheryl

1 comment:

Lucinda Obrien said...

HI Cheryl,
I know what you mean about not having enough time to blog.Some of my posts are really short(doing them in between customers)Would love to see the pics of the High Tea you did.Cindy might of told you that I do a hightea once a month in the shop.Love the pic of the pink dress too!